TAM has the expertise and experience to design and build the optimal, automated production-line systems to handle various shapes and sizes of product items. In addition, we design production lines to fit into various shapes and sizes of floor space.
Video of example production-line system
Examples of production-line systems
- Production-line machinery that fed, accumulated, and loaded confectionaries onto trays. (waterfall-type)
- System that boxed pillow-shaped pouches via a top-loading accumulating caser.
- Boxing system that included a camera that inspected imprints on cups, which detected missing imprints or misprinted cups. It also came with an accumulator and cardboard-box caser.
- Filling system that included a powder filler, degasser, conveyor belt, sealer, and metal detector.
- Packing system that was comprised of a bag feeder and packing machine that had parallel robots box powder-filled bags. It also included function to imprint and check the weight of product items.
- Filling system that fed bottles to be filled with powders. In addition, it had an air cleaner, rotary filling machine, and even a capper.